Whitfields Solicitors offer expert representation in Court and unique skills for civil litigation.
We can assist with:
- Advising clients of action plans
- Calculating damages and costing litigation matters
- Initiating actions and the filing and serving process
- Responding to actions
- Obtaining/managing evidence
- Court case management
- Briefing of counsel
- Negotiating settlements and terms
- Drafting affidavits and orders
- Acting on default judgments
- Acting in interlocutory proceeding
- Enforcing judgments and orders
We can also assist you with debt collections, Statutory Demand, bankruptcy and equity.
If you feel that you have been wronged but it’s not a criminal matter to be dealt with by the Police then you may be able to commence a lawsuit against someone. The kinds of disputes that are dealt with under civil law include disputes between:-
- Customers and suppliers
- Business partners
- Landlords and tenants
- Buyers and sellers of property
- Home owners and builders
- Employees and employers
- Executors or beneficiaries in deceased estates
- Owners of copyrights and patents
- Creditors and debtors
- Accident victims
Different kinds of legal cases have different time limitations imposed so it’s important that you seek legal advice quickly to find out if you can commence legal proceedings.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced Drummoyne litigation solicitor.